Nickeil Alexander-Walker (ankle) out for Pelicans 2-plus weeks
New Orleans Pelicans shooting guard Nickeil Alexander-Walker has a left ankle sprain and will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
Alexander-Walker exited Sunday's game with the injury and never returned. James Johnson should see a larger role with Alexander-Walker out and Kira Lewis (calf) could play more once he's cleared. Isaiah Thomas may also benefit from Alexander-Walker's absence. He's expected to make his Pelicans debut on Tuesday versus the Atlanta Hawks.
numberFire's models expect Thomas to play 17.6 minutes in his debut and score 13.9 FanDuel points. He has a salary of $3,900 on Tuesday's eight-game slate.
- Domantas Sabonis (quad) questionable for Pacers Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Pacers' Aaron Holiday (toe) questionable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Celtics' Robert Williams (toe) probable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Pacers list Malcolm Brogdon (hamstring) as questionable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Kemba Walker (neck) not on Monday injury report for Celtics May 17th, 2021
- Evan Fournier (knee) off Celtics' injury report for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Pelicans' James Johnson (knee) available on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- James Johnson (knee) questionable for Pelicans Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) out for Pelicans in season finale Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Pelicans' Steven Adams (toe) out again on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) out again for Pelicans Friday May 14th, 2021
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) listed as questionable on Pelicans' Friday injury report May 13th, 2021