Jeremy Lamb (toe) could sit again for Pacers Tuesday
Indiana Pacers guard/forward Jeremy Lamb (right toe sprain) is questionable to play Tuesday against the Chicago Bulls.
Lamb returned to practice on Monday after sitting out the last three games. Malcolm Brogdon (hip) also returned to practice following a multi-game absence and is considered questionable. Tuesday is the front of a back-to-back for the Pacers, so they may still elect to hold Lamb out for one of the games. Aaron Holiday and T.J. McConnell have benefitted from Lamb and Brogdon being unavailable. Tip-off is scheduled for 7:00pm ET on Tuesday.
numberFire’s models project Lamb for 19.3 FanDuel points versus the Bulls and he has a salary of $4,100 on Tuesday’s eight-game slate.
- Bucks' Khris Middleton (knee) not listed on Friday's injury report May 6th, 2021
- Avery Bradley (personal) out for Houston Friday night May 6th, 2021
- D.J. Augustin (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 6th, 2021
- Danuel House (ankle) doubtful for Houston Friday May 6th, 2021
- Jaden McDaniels (personal) out for Minnesota on Friday May 6th, 2021
- Lakers' Talen Horton-Tucker (calf) out at least next 2 games May 6th, 2021
- Goga Bitadze (ankle) available for Pacers' Thursday matchup against Hawks May 6th, 2021
- Jeremy Lamb (knee) out again for Indiana Thursday night May 6th, 2021
- Malcolm Brogdon (hamstring) missing another Pacers game Thursday May 6th, 2021
- Edmond Sumner (knee) out again for Indiana Thursday May 6th, 2021
- Pacers' Goga Bitadze (ankle) uncertain Thursday May 6th, 2021
- Jeremy Lamb (knee) questionable for Pacers Thursday May 6th, 2021