Cavs' Larry Nance Jr. (illness) out Monday versus Spurs
The Cleveland Cavaliers have ruled out forward Larry Nance Jr. (illness) for Monday night's game against the San Antonio Spurs.
Nance will now miss his fourth consecutive game while he recovers from an illness. With both Nance and Jarrett Allen sidelined, Taurean Prince and Isaiah Hartenstein figure to play extensively off the bench again tonight.
Prince's playing time has ramped up since he returned from a shoulder injury last week, amounting to over 32 minutes played in Saturday's game against the Miami Heat. Our models currently project him for another 32.4 minutes in tonight's game with 19 points, 6 rebounds, and 3 assists for 30.7 fantasy points. FanDuel has set his salary at $4,700.
- Solomon Hill to come off Hawks' bench Monday June 14th, 2021
- Nets' James Harden (hamstring) out again Tuesday June 14th, 2021
- Brooklyn's Kyrie Irving (ankle) ruled out for Tuesday's Game 5 matchup June 14th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) remains out on Monday June 14th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) starting in 76ers' Monday Game 4 lineup June 14th, 2021
- Kevin Huerter starting for Hawks Monday; Solomon Hill to come off bench June 14th, 2021
- Darius Garland (injury management) out for Cavaliers in Sunday's regular season finale May 16th, 2021
- Kevin Love (injury management) out for Cleveland in Sunday's series finale May 15th, 2021
- Cleveland's Cedi Osman (ankle) starting for inactive Kevin Love on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Darius Garland (ankle) active, playing off Cavaliers' bench Friday May 14th, 2021
- Cleveland's Kevin Love (injury management) ruled out on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Cedi Osman (ankle) questionable for Cavs on Friday May 13th, 2021