Thunder waiving Justin Jackson
The Oklahoma City Thunder are waiving forward Justin Jackson, reports Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Jackson averaged 16.5 minutes over 33 appearances for the Thunder this season. Kenrich Williams figures to take on most of Jackson's minutes in a larger role down the stretch. He could be busy on Monday versus the Detroit Pistons with Isaiah Roby and Josh Hall both joining Lu Dort in the concussion protocol. Tip-off is scheduled for 7:00pm ET.
Williams is averaging 0.8 FanDuel points per minute without Jackson on the court this season and he has a salary of $4,700 on Monday's seven-game slate.
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Bobby Portis coming off Bucks' bench in NBA Finals Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) starting for Bucks on Tuesday; Bobby Portis back to bench July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) will play for Milwaukee in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) a GTD for Bucks in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) ruled out for Saturday's Game 6 matchup July 3rd, 2021