Malik Monk (ankle) ruled out for Hornets against Pacers
Charlotte Hornets shooting guard Malik Monk (ankle) will not play Friday against the Indiana Pacers, per head coach James Borrego.
Monk sprained his ankle on Thursday in the same foot that he had just missed two games for due to soreness. Borrego suggested afterward that Monk is facing another multi-game absence and that Brad Wanamaker should see more minutes in the meantime. Caleb Martin and Cody Martin could also take on more playing time.
Monk played 14.3 minutes on Thursday and scored 12.5 FanDuel points. He has a salary of $3,700 on Friday's 10-game slate.
- Kawhi Leonard (rest) uncertain for Clippers on Friday May 13th, 2021
- Paul George (rest) questionable for Clippers Friday May 13th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz Friday May 13th, 2021
- Hamidou Diallo (health protocols) questionable for Detroit on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Dario Saric starting for Suns Thursday in place of injured Deandre Ayton May 13th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Caleb Martin (thumb) available for Hornets on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Caleb Martin (thumb) questionable for Hornets Thursday May 12th, 2021
- Hornets' Cody Martin (ankle) out again on Thursday May 12th, 2021
- Hornets' Devonte' Graham (knee) available on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Devonte' Graham (knee) questionable for Hornets Tuesday May 10th, 2021
- Hornets rule out Miles Bridges (health protocols) for Tuesday May 10th, 2021