Bradley Beal (hip) a GTD for Wizards against Pistons
Washington Wizards shooting guard Bradley Beal (hip) is a game-time decision for Thursday against the Detroit Pistons.
Beal, who was absent for the past two games, and Raul Neto (rib) are both game-time calls for Thursday's 7:00pm ET tip-off. Russell Westbrook will log another massive usage rate and Jerome Robinson will remain in the starting lineup if Beal sits again. Chandler Hutchison has also been getting more minutes off the bench.
numberFire’s models project Beal for 44.9 FanDuel points versus the Pistons and he has a salary of $8,800 on Thursday’s seven-game slate. Westbrook is averaging 67.3 FanDuel points over a four-game sample size without Beal this season.
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) questionable for Utah Friday night June 17th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Utah in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) probable for Atlanta in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Friday June 17th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Kawhi Leonard (knee) ruled out for Friday's Game 6 matchup June 17th, 2021
- Washington's Raul Neto starting for injured Davis Bertans on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Wizards' Davis Bertans (calf) out for at least four weeks June 1st, 2021
- Davis Bertans (calf) out for remainder of Monday's Game 4 contest May 31st, 2021
- Russell Westbrook (ankle) will play Monday for Wizards May 31st, 2021
- Wizards' Ish Smith (groin) will play Monday May 31st, 2021
- Wizards starting Daniel Gafford on Monday, Alex Len to bench May 31st, 2021