Wizards' Bradley Beal (hip) questionable for Thursday night
Washington Wizards guard Bradley Beal is considered questionable to play Thursday in the team's game against the Detroit Pistons.
Beal has missed the last couple games due to a hip injury, and that same ailment could keep him sidelined Thursday as well. Should he be forced to miss Jerome Robinson could remain in the starting five. Keep a close eye on Beal's status over the next 24 hours.
Our models project Beal for 30.1 points, 5.0 rebounds, 4.8 assists and 44.9 FanDuel points across 35.6 minutes of action.
- Hawks' Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) will not return to Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) available for Jazz in Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) starting for Jazz in Game 6 on Friday, Joe Ingles coming off the bench June 18th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Hawks' Trae Young (shoulder) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Washington's Raul Neto starting for injured Davis Bertans on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Wizards' Davis Bertans (calf) out for at least four weeks June 1st, 2021
- Davis Bertans (calf) out for remainder of Monday's Game 4 contest May 31st, 2021
- Russell Westbrook (ankle) will play Monday for Wizards May 31st, 2021
- Wizards' Ish Smith (groin) will play Monday May 31st, 2021
- Wizards starting Daniel Gafford on Monday, Alex Len to bench May 31st, 2021