Raul Neto (ribs) a GTD for Wizards versus Hornets
Washington Wizards point guard Raul Neto (bruised left ribs) is a game-time decision on Tuesday against the Charlotte Hornets.
Neto's ribs have bothered him for a while and he may have aggravated the injury during Monday's game. Bradley Beal (hip) is also questionable, so Jerome Robinson could be in line for an even larger role after starting for Beal on Monday. He played 21 minutes and scored 3 points on 1-of-6 field goals with 2 assists, 3 steals, and 3 blocks.
Neto is currently numberFire's top value at the point guard position and No. 4 overall on Tuesday's four-game slate. He has a salary of $3,600 and our models project him for 20.1 FanDuel points over 24.3 minutes.
- Cameron Payne coming off Suns' bench Thursday with Chris Paul starting June 24th, 2021
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) questionable for Hawks Friday June 24th, 2021
- Chris Paul (health protocols) will start in Phoenix's Thursday Game 3 lineup June 24th, 2021
- Phoenix's Chris Paul (health protocols) available for Thursday's Game 3 matchup June 24th, 2021
- Chris Paul (health protocols) officially probable for Game 3 June 23rd, 2021
- Atlanta's Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) active for Wednesday's Game 1 contest against Bucks June 23rd, 2021
- Washington's Raul Neto starting for injured Davis Bertans on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Wizards' Davis Bertans (calf) out for at least four weeks June 1st, 2021
- Davis Bertans (calf) out for remainder of Monday's Game 4 contest May 31st, 2021
- Russell Westbrook (ankle) will play Monday for Wizards May 31st, 2021
- Wizards' Ish Smith (groin) will play Monday May 31st, 2021
- Wizards starting Daniel Gafford on Monday, Alex Len to bench May 31st, 2021