Boston's Jayson Tatum (illness) starting in Wednesday's lineup, Semi Ojeleye to bench
Boston Celtics forward Jayson Tatum (illness) is starting in Wednesday's game against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Tatum will return to the court after Boston's star forward missed one contest with an illness. In a high role usage role against a Milwaukee unit ranked 19th in points allowed per game this season, numberFire's models project Tatum to score 41.6 FanDuel points at the salary of $8,600.
Tatum's projection includes 24.7 points, 6.6 rebounds, and 4.2 assists.
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Yu Chang in Pirates' lineup on Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Trail Blazers reportedly acquire Jerami Grant in trade with Detroit June 22nd, 2022
- DJ LeMahieu not in Yankees' Saturday lineup June 18th, 2022
- Andre Iguodala (knee) cleared for Warriors on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Otto Porter (foot) starting for Warriors in Game 6 June 16th, 2022
- Celtics' Robert Williams (knee) available for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Boston's Robert Williams (knee) questionable for Thursday's Finals Game 6 matchup June 15th, 2022
- Celtics' Robert Williams (knee) available for Game 5 Monday June 13th, 2022
- Robert Williams (knee) questionable for Celtics Monday in Game 5 June 13th, 2022
- Robert Williams (knee) available for Celtics in Friday's Game 4 June 10th, 2022
- Boston's Robert Williams (knee) questionable for Friday's Game 4 matchup June 9th, 2022