Warriors' Eric Paschall out 7-plus days due to COVID-19 protocols
Golden State Warriors power forward Eric Paschall will miss at least seven days due to health and safety protocols.
The Warriors will be without Paschall and James Wiseman for at least the next three contests. Jordan Poole, Juan Toscano-Anderson, and Damion Lee should see more minutes off the bench while Paschall and Wiseman are sidelined. Kent Bazemore could also play more, especially on Friday against the Memphis Grizzlies when the Warriors will also be without Steph Curry (tailbone) and Kelly Oubre (foot).
numberFire’s models project Bazemore for 24.7 FanDuel points versus the Grizzlies and he has a salary of $3,500 on Friday’s 10-game slate. Baze is our third-best overall value on Friday.
- Kawhi Leonard (rest) uncertain for Clippers on Friday May 13th, 2021
- Paul George (rest) questionable for Clippers Friday May 13th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz Friday May 13th, 2021
- Hamidou Diallo (health protocols) questionable for Detroit on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Dario Saric starting for Suns Thursday in place of injured Deandre Ayton May 13th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Draymond Green (finger) questionable for Warriors Friday May 13th, 2021
- Andrew Wiggins (knee) questionable for Warriors Friday May 13th, 2021
- Stephen Curry (tailbone) questionable for Warriors Friday May 13th, 2021
- Eric Paschall (hip) available for Golden State on Friday May 13th, 2021
- Warriors' Kelly Oubre (wrist) doesn't need surgery, out 1-2 weeks May 6th, 2021
- Warriors' Draymond Green (hip) available on Tuesday May 4th, 2021