Damion Lee coming off Warriors' bench Thursday against Clippers
Golden State Warriors guard Damion Lee will play with the second unit Thursday in the team's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Lee started the final couple games before the All-Star Break, but Kelly Oubre is making his return to the court following a wrist injury. As such, Lee will now revert to a bench role.
Our models project Lee for 6.5 points, 3.2 rebounds, 1.3 assists and 14.2 FanDuel points across 18.5 minutes of action.
- Kawhi Leonard (rest) uncertain for Clippers on Friday May 13th, 2021
- Paul George (rest) questionable for Clippers Friday May 13th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz Friday May 13th, 2021
- Hamidou Diallo (health protocols) questionable for Detroit on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Dario Saric starting for Suns Thursday in place of injured Deandre Ayton May 13th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Draymond Green (finger) questionable for Warriors Friday May 13th, 2021
- Andrew Wiggins (knee) questionable for Warriors Friday May 13th, 2021
- Stephen Curry (tailbone) questionable for Warriors Friday May 13th, 2021
- Eric Paschall (hip) available for Golden State on Friday May 13th, 2021
- Warriors' Kelly Oubre (wrist) doesn't need surgery, out 1-2 weeks May 6th, 2021
- Warriors' Draymond Green (hip) available on Tuesday May 4th, 2021