Raptors' Terence Davis (ankle) questionable to play Thursday
Toronto Raptors guard Terence Davis is considered questionable to play Thursday in the team's game against the Atlanta Hawks.
Davis was relied upon more the last couple games with the Raptors dealing with some key absences, but now he's dealing with an injury of his own. Keep an eye on his status over the next 24 hours to see if he'll be able to take the court.
Our models currently project Davis for 4.6 points, 1.5 rebounds and 7.6 FanDuel points across 10.9 minutes of action.
- Spurs' Rudy Gay (heel) questionable on Saturday May 14th, 2021
- Cam Johnson (wrist) out for Suns on Saturday May 14th, 2021
- Bulls' Tomas Satoransky (ankle) questionable on Saturday May 14th, 2021
- Pacers' Aaron Holiday (toe) questionable on Saturday May 14th, 2021
- Suns' Deandre Ayton (knee) questionable on Saturday May 14th, 2021
- Tristan Thompson (chest) out for Boston on Saturday May 14th, 2021
- Hassan Whiteside (back) out again for Kings on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Damian Jones starting for Kings Friday in place of injured Richaun Holmes May 14th, 2021
- Kings' De'Aaron Fox (health protocols) out final 2 games of season May 14th, 2021
- Richaun Holmes (knee) out for Sacramento on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Richaun Holmes (knee) won't return for Kings on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Marvin Bagley (groin) sidelined again Thursday for Kings May 13th, 2021