Elfrid Payton (hamstring) sitting again Tuesday for Knicks
New York Knicks point guard Elfrid Payton (sore hamstring) will not play again Tuesday versus the San Antonio Spurs.
Payton will be absent for a fourth consecutive game. Knicks head coach Tom Thibodeau said Payton is day-to-day and making progress, so maybe he will be able to play on Thursday against the Detroit Pistons before the Spurs leave for the All-Star break. Derrick Rose will likely start again Tuesday and Frank Ntilikina should remain involved off the bench.
The Spurs are allowing the most FanDuel points per game to the point guard position this season. numberFire’s models project Rose for 33.4 FanDuel points versus the Spurs and he has a salary of $6,200 on Tuesday’s six-game slate.
- Kurt Suzuki sitting for Los Angeles on Saturday April 17th, 2021
- Albert Pujols not in Angels' Saturday lineup April 17th, 2021
- Ersan Ilyasova starting for Jazz Saturday in place of resting Rudy Gobert April 17th, 2021
- Joe Ingles starting for Utah Saturday in place of resting Mike Conley April 17th, 2021
- Wesley Matthews playing with Lakers' second unit on Saturday April 17th, 2021
- Lakers starting Markieff Morris on Saturday, Wesley Matthews to bench April 17th, 2021
- Knicks' Taj Gibson coming off the bench on Friday April 16th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) active and starting for Knicks on Friday, Taj Gibson coming off the bench April 16th, 2021
- Alec Burks (protocols) ruled out for Knicks against Mavericks April 16th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) questionable for Knicks Friday night April 15th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) scratched for Knicks Wednesday; Taj Gibson starting April 14th, 2021
- New York's Reggie Bullock (illness) active for Friday's matchup against Mavericks April 2nd, 2021