Marc Gasol (protocols) ruled out Tuesday for Lakers versus Suns
Los Angeles Lakers center Marc Gasol (health and safety protocols) is out for Tuesday's game against the Phoenix Suns.
Gasol is a late addition to the injury report and, depending on league protocols, may also wind up missing Wednesday's matchup against the Sacramento Kings before the Lakers wrap up their first half of the season. Montrezl Harrell is a candidate to start at center in place of Gasol with Markieff Morris also seeing time at the five. Kyle Kuzma (heel, probable) could also be more involved off the bench.
Trez has a salary of $6,500 on Tuesday's six-game slate but he will be matched up with a Suns team that is allowing the eighth-fewest FanDuel points per game to the center position this season.
- Rui Hachimura (knee) won't return for Wizards Saturday April 17th, 2021
- Luka Samanic starting for Spurs Saturday in place of resting DeMar DeRozan April 17th, 2021
- Drew Eubanks starting for Spurs Saturday in place of resting Jakob Poeltl April 17th, 2021
- Thunder's Josh Hall (knees) ruled out for Sunday April 17th, 2021
- Jaylen Nowell (leg) doubtful for Minnesota Sunday April 17th, 2021
- Wizards' Alex Len (ankle) won't return Saturday April 17th, 2021
- Wesley Matthews playing with Lakers' second unit on Saturday April 17th, 2021
- Lakers starting Markieff Morris on Saturday, Wesley Matthews to bench April 17th, 2021
- Marc Gasol (finger) available off Los Angeles' bench on Saturday April 17th, 2021
- Markieff Morris (ankle) active for Lakers' Saturday matchup against Jazz April 17th, 2021
- Lakers starting Andre Drummond (toe) on Saturday April 17th, 2021
- Andre Drummond (toe) probable for Lakers on Saturday April 16th, 2021