Tyler Herro (hip) available to play for Heat on Sunday
Miami Heat guard Tyler Herro will play Sunday in the team's game against the Atlanta Hawks.
Herro had missed three straight games due to a hip injury, but he's been cleared by the training staff to suit up against Trae Young and Co. With Jimmy Butler sidelined due to a knee ailment, Herro could enter the starting five.
Our models project Herro for 17.4 points, 5.8 rebounds, 3.5 assists and 30.2 FanDuel points across 33.4 minutes of action.
- Knicks' Taj Gibson coming off the bench on Friday April 16th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) active and starting for Knicks on Friday, Taj Gibson coming off the bench April 16th, 2021
- Warriors' Kelly Oubre (wrist) questionable for Saturday April 16th, 2021
- Andre Drummond (toe) probable for Lakers on Saturday April 16th, 2021
- Donte DiVincenzo (toe) out again for Bucks on Saturday April 16th, 2021
- Derrick Jones starting for Portland on Friday in place of injured Damian Lillard (hamstring) April 16th, 2021
- Miami's Jimmy Butler (ankle) active for Wednesday's game against Nuggets April 14th, 2021
- Heat giving Goran Dragic Wednesday off versus Nuggets April 14th, 2021
- Jimmy Butler (ankle) questionable for Heat in back-to-back April 14th, 2021
- Heat's KZ Okpala (health protocols) available on Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- Kendrick Nunn starting for Heat in place of injured Victor Oladipo on Sunday April 11th, 2021
- Tyler Herro (foot) available for Heat on Sunday April 11th, 2021