Nets' Kyrie Irving (injury recovery) not listed on Monday injury report
Brooklyn Nets guard Kyrie Irving is not listed on the injury report for the team's game against the San Antonio Spurs.
Irving missed Saturday's game due to injury management with regards to his shoulder ailment. It seems as though the couple days off before his last appearance did him well, and he's set to return in full force against Dejounte Murray and Co. Expect Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot to return to a bench role.
Our models project Irving for 27.9 points, 4.9 rebounds, 5.8 assists and 44.7 FanDuel points across 36.0 minutes of action.
- Talen Horton-Tucker (calf) available for Lakers on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Wesley Matthews starting for Lakers on Sunday in place of injured Kyle Kuzma (back) May 9th, 2021
- Buddy Hield (ankle) available for Kings on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Pistons' Frank Jackson (ankle) will not return on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Carmelo Anthony (ankle) questionable for Portland on Monday May 9th, 2021
- Theo Maledon (foot) available for Thunder on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Bruce Brown starting for Nets Saturday; Landry Shamet to bench May 8th, 2021
- Landry Shamet coming off Nets' bench Saturday May 8th, 2021
- Jeff Green coming off Nets' bench on Thursday night May 6th, 2021
- Landry Shamet entering Brooklyn's lineup, Jeff Green to bench Thursday May 6th, 2021
- Nets starting Blake Griffin on Thursday, DeAndre Jordan coming off bench May 6th, 2021
- DeAndre Jordan starting for Nets Sunday; Blake Griffin to come off bench May 2nd, 2021