Atlanta's Trae Young (adductor) upgraded to probable Sunday
Atlanta Hawks point guard Trae Young (adductor) has been upgraded to probable for Sunday's game against the Miami Heat.
Young popped up on the Hawks' injury report yesterday, but has since been upgraded from questionable to probable. While he did play slightly fewer minutes than usual in Friday's loss to the Oklahoma City Thunder, he still played over 30 total. He appears on track to suit up for tonight's game against the Heat.
Our models project Young, who has a $9,600 salary on FanDuel on tonight's slate, to score 43.9 fantasy points, with 26.5 points, 3.9 rebounds, and 8.9 assists.
- Willie Cauley-Stein (health protocols) probable for Dallas Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Garrett Temple (hamstring) doubtful for Chicago Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Aleksej Pokusevski (arm) won't return for Thunder on Saturday April 10th, 2021
- Jaylen Nowell (leg) questionable for Minnesota Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Khem Birch signs with Toronto, expected to be available Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Gorgui Dieng (shoulder) out again for Spurs Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Danilo Gallinari (foot) questionable for Hawks Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Trae Young (calf) questionable for Hawks Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Hawks' Tony Snell (ankle) to miss at least 2 games April 10th, 2021
- Hawks' Clint Capela starting on Friday, Onyeka Okongwu coming off the bench April 9th, 2021
- Onyeka Okongwu playing with Atlanta's bench unit on Friday April 9th, 2021
- Danilo Gallinari (ankle) will play for Atlanta Friday night April 9th, 2021