Hassan Whiteside (protocols) out again for Kings Friday
Sacramento Kings center Hassan Whiteside (health and safety protocols) will remain out Friday versus the Detroit Pistons.
Whiteside and Jabari Parker remain out due to the league's COVID-19 protocols. Marvin Bagley should see more run and Richaun Holmes stands to benefit. Nemanja Bjelica may also crack the rotation without Whiteside and Parker around. Bagley scored 19 points (7-of-12 field goals, 4-of-6 free throws) with 5 rebounds, a steal, and a triple in 23 minutes versus the New York Knicks on Thursday.
numberFire’s models project Bagley for 29.6 FanDuel points versus the Pistons and he has a salary of $6,000 on Friday’s nine-game slate.
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) questionable for Utah Friday night June 17th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Utah in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) probable for Atlanta in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Friday June 17th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Kawhi Leonard (knee) ruled out for Friday's Game 6 matchup June 17th, 2021
- Kings' Hassan Whiteside (back) out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Hassan Whiteside (back) questionable for Kings Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Hassan Whiteside (back) out again for Kings on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Damian Jones starting for Kings Friday in place of injured Richaun Holmes May 14th, 2021
- Kings' De'Aaron Fox (health protocols) out final 2 games of season May 14th, 2021
- Richaun Holmes (knee) out for Sacramento on Friday May 14th, 2021