Hamidou Diallo (groin) out for Thunder at least 2 games
Oklahoma City Thunder shooting guard Hamidou Diallo will miss the next two games due to right groin soreness, per head coach Mark Daigneault.
Daigneault added that Diallo could be out through the rest of the first half of the season. Diallo hit 2-of-6 shots in 11 minutes Wednesday before leaving early with a sore groin. The Thunder could allocate a few more minutes to Kenrich Williams or Justin Jackson while Diallo is out. Diallo's next chance to play will be March 3 versus the Dallas Mavericks.
Diallo is averaging 26.8 FanDuel points over 28.3 minutes per game in February, up from 24.1 FanDuel points and 23.8 minutes per game for the season. Jackson is registering a 2.8 percent usage increase when Diallo isn't on the floor this season, highest on the team.
- Pascal Siakam set to return for Raptors Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Fred VanVleet (hip) on track for Toronto Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (calf) planning to play against Dallas on Thursday April 21st, 2021
- Jeremy Lamb (knee) questionable Wednesday for Indiana April 21st, 2021
- Tyler Herro (foot) questionable for Heat versus Spurs April 21st, 2021
- Pacers' JaKarr Sampson suspended 1 game for headbutt April 21st, 2021
- Killian Hayes (injury management) out on Wednesday for Detroit April 20th, 2021
- Pistons' Jerami Grant not on Wednesday's injury report April 20th, 2021
- Pistons' Tyler Cook entering starting lineup Monday April 19th, 2021
- Detroit's Isaiah Stewart starting at center for resting Mason Plumlee on Monday April 19th, 2021
- Pistons starting Killian Hayes for inactive Cory Joseph on Monday April 19th, 2021
- Pistons' Sekou Doumbouya (concussion) out again on Monday April 18th, 2021