Thunder's Hamidou Diallo (groin) will not return Wednesday night
Oklahoma City Thunder guard Hamidou Diallo will not return on Wednesday in the team's game against the San Antonio Spurs.
Diallo is dealing with soreness in his right groin, and he's been ruled out for the rest of Wednesday's tilt. Expect Kenrich Williams to see more minutes in his stead.
Before exiting, Diallo had 5 points, 1 assist, 2 rebounds and 7.9 FanDuel points.
- Damian Lillard (hamstring) officially cleared Wednesday for Trail Blazers April 21st, 2021
- Jimmy Butler (ankle) cleared to play for Heat Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Tim Hardaway Jr. (illness) upgraded to probable for Mavericks Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- OG Anunoby returning for Raptors versus Nets April 21st, 2021
- Kyle Lowry not on Raptors' injury report Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Pascal Siakam set to return for Raptors Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Killian Hayes (injury management) out on Wednesday for Detroit April 20th, 2021
- Pistons' Jerami Grant not on Wednesday's injury report April 20th, 2021
- Pistons' Tyler Cook entering starting lineup Monday April 19th, 2021
- Detroit's Isaiah Stewart starting at center for resting Mason Plumlee on Monday April 19th, 2021
- Pistons starting Killian Hayes for inactive Cory Joseph on Monday April 19th, 2021
- Pistons' Sekou Doumbouya (concussion) out again on Monday April 18th, 2021