Markieff Morris starting for Lakers on Wednesday; Kyle Kuzma to bench
Los Angeles Lakers forward/center Markieff Morris will start on Wednesday in the team's game against the Utah Jazz.
Morris has been coming off the bench as of late, but that's changing on Wednesday. Morris will now enter the starting five, and Kyle Kuzma will return to a bench role.
Our models project Morris for 4.8 points, 3.8 rebounds, 1.0 assists and 11.5 FanDuel points across 16.6 minutes of action.
- Kyle Lowry not on Raptors' injury report Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Pascal Siakam set to return for Raptors Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Fred VanVleet (hip) on track for Toronto Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Jeremy Lamb (knee) questionable Wednesday for Indiana April 21st, 2021
- Tyler Herro (foot) questionable for Heat versus Spurs April 21st, 2021
- Pacers' JaKarr Sampson suspended 1 game for headbutt April 21st, 2021
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (calf) planning to play against Dallas on Thursday April 21st, 2021
- Wesley Matthews playing with Lakers' second unit on Saturday April 17th, 2021
- Lakers starting Markieff Morris on Saturday, Wesley Matthews to bench April 17th, 2021
- Marc Gasol (finger) available off Los Angeles' bench on Saturday April 17th, 2021
- Markieff Morris (ankle) active for Lakers' Saturday matchup against Jazz April 17th, 2021
- Lakers starting Andre Drummond (toe) on Saturday April 17th, 2021