Hassan Whiteside (health protocols) ruled out for Kings on Thursday
Sacramento Kings center Hassan Whiteside will not play Thursday in the team's game against the New York Knicks.
Whiteside is listed as out due to the NBA's health and safety protocols, which is always a concern. It's unclear if the veteran tested positive or was simply in close contact with someone who did, but either way, he'll be forced to miss Thursday's tilt - and perhaps beyond. Look for Nemanja Bjelica to get more minutes in Whiteside's absence.
In 23 games this season, Whiteside has averaged 8.3 points, 5.7 rebounds, 1.3 blocks and 19.5 FanDuel points.
- Rudy Gobert back in Utah's lineup Monday April 19th, 2021
- Mike Conley back in Utah's lineup Monday; Jordan Clarkson to come off bench April 19th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) out again Tuesday for Nets April 19th, 2021
- Kevin Durant (thigh) out Tuesday for Nets April 19th, 2021
- James Johnson (adductor) doubtful for Pelicans Tuesday April 19th, 2021
- Nets' Nicolas Claxton (health protocols) out Tuesday April 19th, 2021
- Damian Jones coming off the bench for Sacramento on Sunday April 18th, 2021
- Hassan Whiteside starting for Kings on Sunday, Damian Jones coming off the bench April 18th, 2021
- Buddy Hield (illness) starting for Kings Wednesday; Tyrese Haliburton back to bench April 14th, 2021
- Tyrese Haliburton coming off Kings' bench Wednesday April 14th, 2021
- Buddy Hield (illness) expected to play for Kings Wednesday April 14th, 2021
- Damian Jones starting for Kings Wednesday in place of injured Richaun Holmes April 14th, 2021