Elfrid Payton (hamstring) doubtful to play for Knicks Thursday
New York Knicks guard Elfrid Payton is listed as doubtful to play Thursday in the team's game against the Sacramento Kings.
Payton is dealing with a hamstring injury, and he's now set to miss his first game of the season. Should that happen as expected, rookie Immanuel Quickley could be in line to receive his first career start - unless the Knicks opt to start veteran Derrick Rose. Keep an eye on his status over the next 24 hours.
In 32 games this season, Payton has averaged 12.4 points, 3.7 rebounds, 3.7 assists and 22.9 FanDuel points.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. (illness) upgraded to probable for Mavericks Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- OG Anunoby returning for Raptors versus Nets April 21st, 2021
- Kyle Lowry not on Raptors' injury report Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Pascal Siakam set to return for Raptors Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Fred VanVleet (hip) on track for Toronto Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (calf) planning to play against Dallas on Thursday April 21st, 2021
- Alec Burks (health protocols) out for Knicks Sunday April 17th, 2021
- Knicks' Taj Gibson coming off the bench on Friday April 16th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) active and starting for Knicks on Friday, Taj Gibson coming off the bench April 16th, 2021
- Alec Burks (protocols) ruled out for Knicks against Mavericks April 16th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) questionable for Knicks Friday night April 15th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) scratched for Knicks Wednesday; Taj Gibson starting April 14th, 2021