John Collins (concussion) a game-time call for Hawks Wednesday
Atlanta Hawks power forward John Collins (concussion evaluation) is a game-time decision for Wednesday's game against the Boston Celtics.
Collins took an inadvertent elbow to the head during the first half of Tuesday's game against the Cleveland Cavaliers and never returned. Hawks head coach Lloy Pierce said Collins will either be cleared to play Wednesday or held out through next week's All-Star break. Danilo Gallinari started the second half in place of Collins on Tuesday and he could step in as Atlanta's starting power forward if needed. Clint Capela and Onyeka Okongwu also stand to benefit.
numberFire’s models currently project Collins for 33.1 FanDuel points versus the Celtics and he has a salary of $6,800 on Wednesday’s nine-game slate. Trae Young is registering a 4.9 percent usage increase and averaging 49.3 FanDuel points per 36 minutes when Collins isn't on the court this season.
- Rui Hachimura (knee) won't return for Wizards Saturday April 17th, 2021
- Luka Samanic starting for Spurs Saturday in place of resting DeMar DeRozan April 17th, 2021
- Drew Eubanks starting for Spurs Saturday in place of resting Jakob Poeltl April 17th, 2021
- Thunder's Josh Hall (knees) ruled out for Sunday April 17th, 2021
- Jaylen Nowell (leg) doubtful for Minnesota Sunday April 17th, 2021
- Wizards' Alex Len (ankle) won't return Saturday April 17th, 2021
- Hawks' Danilo Gallinari (foot) out again on Sunday April 17th, 2021
- John Collins (ankle) questionable for Atlanta Sunday April 17th, 2021
- Brandon Goodwin coming off Atlanta's bench on Thursday April 15th, 2021
- Trae Young (calf) starting for Hawks Thursday night; Brandon Goodwin to bench April 15th, 2021
- Trae Young (calf) will play for Atlanta Thursday night April 15th, 2021
- Atlanta's Danilo Gallinari (foot) remains out on Thursday April 15th, 2021