Cam Reddish (Achilles) downgraded for Hawks Tuesday
Atlanta Hawks small forward Cam Reddish (right Achilles soreness) has been downgraded to questionable for Tuesday's game against the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Reddish was previously considered probable but the Hawks may opt to hold him out on the front end of a back-to-back. The lingering Achilles issue may have contributed to Reddish shooting a combined 5-for-21 from the field over the last two games. Kevin Huerter should see a larger offensive role and there will likely be additional minutes for Tony Snell and Solomon Hill if Reddish is ruled out Tuesday. The Hawks remain without De’Andre Hunter (right knee surgery) and Bogdan Bogdanovic (avulsion fracture, right knee).
numberFire’s models project Reddish for 21.5 FanDuel points versus the Cavs and he has a salary of $4,500 on Tuesday’s nine-game slate. Prior to last game, Reddish had scored between 25.7-32 FanDuel points over a four-game stretch.
- Willie Cauley-Stein (health protocols) probable for Dallas Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Garrett Temple (hamstring) doubtful for Chicago Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Aleksej Pokusevski (arm) won't return for Thunder on Saturday April 10th, 2021
- Jaylen Nowell (leg) questionable for Minnesota Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Khem Birch signs with Toronto, expected to be available Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Gorgui Dieng (shoulder) out again for Spurs Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Danilo Gallinari (foot) questionable for Hawks Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Trae Young (calf) questionable for Hawks Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Hawks' Tony Snell (ankle) to miss at least 2 games April 10th, 2021
- Hawks' Clint Capela starting on Friday, Onyeka Okongwu coming off the bench April 9th, 2021
- Onyeka Okongwu playing with Atlanta's bench unit on Friday April 9th, 2021
- Danilo Gallinari (ankle) will play for Atlanta Friday night April 9th, 2021