Raptors' OG Anunoby (rest) ruled out on Friday
Toronto Raptors forward OG Anunoby (rest) will not play in Friday's game against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Anunoby is active but will not play against the Timberwolves on Friday due to rest. His next chance to play will come against the Philadelphia 76ers on Sunday. The Raptors will also be without Kyle Lowry (thumb), but Patrick McCaw is active on a 15-20 minutes restriction.
The Raptors are 4.0-point favorites over the Timberwolves on Friday. Their implied team total of 115.25 points is the fifth-highest team total on Friday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Nicolas Batum back in Clippers' starting lineup Saturday; Ivica Zubac returns to bench June 12th, 2021
- Ivica Zubac coming off Clippers' bench Saturday June 12th, 2021
- Charania: Philadelphia's Danny Green (calf) expected to miss 2-to-3 weeks June 12th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) remains out for Brooklyn Sunday June 12th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) remains out for Utah Saturday June 12th, 2021
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- DeAndre' Bembry starting for Raptors Sunday in place of injured Jalen Harris May 16th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) ruled out for Raptors Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Kyle Lowry, others resting in Raptors' season finale Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Freddie Gillespie starting for Raptors on Friday in place of injured Yuta Watanabe (ankle) May 14th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) available for Toronto Friday May 14th, 2021
- Yuta Watanabe (ankle) out for Toronto on Friday May 14th, 2021