76ers' Shake Milton (ankle) goes through workout
Philadelphia 76ers shooting guard Shake Milton (left ankle sprain) went through an on-court workout before Wednesday's game against the Houston Rockets.
Milton picked up his fourth straight absence Wednesday but he's making some progress. The 76ers haven't provided a timeline for the guard's return. Tyrese Maxey has been seeing minutes with Milton sidelined. Seth Curry stepped up with 25 points on Wednesday but that likely had more to do with the opponent and Ben Simmons (illness) being out.
Milton is averaging 22.0 FanDuel points per game this season with a 24.3 percent usage rate. Maxey is registering a 2.5 percent usage increase whenever Milton isn't on the court.
- Rui Hachimura (knee) won't return for Wizards Saturday April 17th, 2021
- Luka Samanic starting for Spurs Saturday in place of resting DeMar DeRozan April 17th, 2021
- Drew Eubanks starting for Spurs Saturday in place of resting Jakob Poeltl April 17th, 2021
- Thunder's Josh Hall (knees) ruled out for Sunday April 17th, 2021
- Jaylen Nowell (leg) doubtful for Minnesota Sunday April 17th, 2021
- Wizards' Alex Len (ankle) won't return Saturday April 17th, 2021
- Sixers starting Mike Scott for inactive Tobias Harris on Friday April 16th, 2021
- Tobias Harris (knee) out for 76ers on Friday April 16th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Furkan Korkmaz starting for inactive Seth Curry (hip) on Friday April 16th, 2021
- 76ers' Tobias Harris (knee) downgraded to doubtful on Friday April 16th, 2021
- Dwight Howard (knee) questionable for 76ers Friday April 15th, 2021
- Tobias Harris (knee) questionable for 76ers Friday April 15th, 2021