Jaylen Brown starting for Boston on Tuesday, Carsen Edwards coming off the bench
Boston Celtics forward Jaylen Brown is in the starting five for Tuesday's game against the Utah Jazz.
As expected, Brown will return to the starting lineup after a multi-game absence with a knee injury. Carsen Edwards moves to the bench. Our models expect Brown to see 36.0 minutes against the Jazz.
Brown's Tuesday projection includes 24.8 points, 5.9 rebounds, 3.4 assists, and 40.5 FanDuel points. His salary is $8,400.
- Talen Horton-Tucker (calf) available for Lakers on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Wesley Matthews starting for Lakers on Sunday in place of injured Kyle Kuzma (back) May 9th, 2021
- Buddy Hield (ankle) available for Kings on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Pistons' Frank Jackson (ankle) will not return on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Carmelo Anthony (ankle) questionable for Portland on Monday May 9th, 2021
- Theo Maledon (foot) available for Thunder on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Robert Williams (toe) will not return for Boston Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Robert Williams (toe) starting for Boston Sunday; Tristan Thompson back to bench May 9th, 2021
- Robert Williams (toe) available for Boston Sunday afternoon May 9th, 2021
- Tristan Thompson coming off Celtics' bench Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Andre Iguodala (quad) available for Heat on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Jaylen Brown (ankle) remains out for Boston Sunday May 9th, 2021