Russell Westbrook will rest for Wizards Wednesday in back-to-back
Washington Wizards point guard Russell Westbrook (rest) is out for Wednesday against the Miami Heat.
Westbrook will sit out the second leg of the Wizards' back-to-back after recording his fifth triple-double of the season on Tuesday. Raul Neto (left groin) will also remain sidelined, so look for Ish Smith to draw the start in the Wizards' backcourt. Troy Brown Jr. and Cassius Winston should also see more run while Bradley Beal figures to take on more of the offensive load.
Beal is averaging 57.1 FanDuel points in games without Westbrook this season and he has a salary of $10,800 on Wednesday's 10-game slate. He has registered a 9.6-percent assist rate increase without Westbrook while leading the team with a 37.9 percent usage rate.
- James Harden (hamstring) remains out for Brooklyn Sunday June 12th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) remains out for Utah Saturday June 12th, 2021
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- 76ers' Danny Green (calf) will not return to Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz in Game 3 on Saturday June 11th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available for Game 3 against Atlanta on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Washington's Raul Neto starting for injured Davis Bertans on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Wizards' Davis Bertans (calf) out for at least four weeks June 1st, 2021
- Davis Bertans (calf) out for remainder of Monday's Game 4 contest May 31st, 2021
- Russell Westbrook (ankle) will play Monday for Wizards May 31st, 2021
- Wizards' Ish Smith (groin) will play Monday May 31st, 2021
- Wizards starting Daniel Gafford on Monday, Alex Len to bench May 31st, 2021