Celtics' Kemba Walker (rest) ruled out for Monday
Boston Celtics point guard Kemba Walker (rest) will not play in Sunday's game against the Chicago Bulls.
Walker will sit out the second game of Boston's back-to-back after playing against Cleveland on Sunday. Jayson Tatum is expected to return after a multi-week absence due to health protocols.
Walker played 24 minutes in Sunday's blowout win over Cleveland. He recorded 21 points, 5 rebounds, and 4 assists.
- Mavericks starting Jalen Brunson for inactive Luka Doncic (back) on Wednesday March 3rd, 2021
- Knicks' Elfrid Payton (hamstring) doubtful for Thursday night March 3rd, 2021
- Grayson Allen (concussion) remains out for Memphis Thursday March 3rd, 2021
- LaMarcus Aldridge (illness) listed as questionable on San Antonio's Thursday injury report March 3rd, 2021
- Derrick Rose (health protocols) questionable for Knicks Thursday March 3rd, 2021
- Derrick White (health protocols) remains out for Spurs Thursday March 3rd, 2021
- Javonte Green coming off the bench for Boston on Tuesday March 2nd, 2021
- Boston's Jaylen Brown (knee) starting on Tuesday, Javonte Green to bench March 2nd, 2021
- Boston's Jaylen Brown (knee) available for Tuesday's game against Clippers March 2nd, 2021
- Celtics list Jaylen Brown (knee) as questionable for Tuesday March 1st, 2021
- Javonte Green starting for Celtics Sunday in place of injured Jaylen Brown February 28th, 2021
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown (knee) ruled out for Sunday night February 28th, 2021