Jimmy Butler (health protocols) ruled out again for Heat on Friday
Miami Heat guard/forward Jimmy Butler (health protocols) has been ruled out again for Friday's game against the Toronto Raptors.
Butler and Avery Bradley have both been ruled out again due to the NBA's COVID-19 protocols. Meyers Leonard will also not play due to a shoulder injury and Tyler Herro is questionable with a neck ailment. Chris Silva (hip) is questionable while Gabe Vincent (knee) is probable. Look for the Heat to rely on Goran Dragic, Bam Adebayo, Duncan Robinson, and Kendrick Nunn if Herro and others join Butler and Bradley on the sidelines Friday. Nunn scored 28 points off the bench Wednesday.
Dragic leads the Heat with a 29.6 percent usage rate when Butler and Herro aren't on the floor this season. Adebayo is second at 28.7 percent while Nunn isn't far behind at 24.4 percent. Adebayo is averaging a team-high 1.4 FanDuel points per minute in those situations.
- Philadelphia's Tobias Harris (knee) questionable for Wednesday's game against Utah March 2nd, 2021
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (health protocols) out on Wednesday March 2nd, 2021
- Hawks' Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) a game-time decision on Tuesday March 2nd, 2021
- Grizzlies starting Brandon Clarke for inactive Kyle Anderson on Tuesday March 2nd, 2021
- Rockets' Eric Gordon (knee) questionable for Wednesday March 2nd, 2021
- Memphis' Kyle Anderson (illness) ruled out for Tuesday's contest against Washington March 2nd, 2021
- Jimmy Butler (knee) ruled out again for Heat Tuesday March 2nd, 2021
- Heat list Jimmy Butler (knee) as questionable for Tuesday March 1st, 2021
- Goran Dragic starting for Heat Sunday in place of injured Jimmy Butler February 28th, 2021
- Tyler Herro (hip) available to play for Heat on Sunday February 28th, 2021
- Miami's Jimmy Butler (knee) ruled out on Sunday February 28th, 2021
- Bam Adebayo (knee) will play Sunday for Miami February 28th, 2021