Warriors' Andrew Wiggins (knee) available to play Wednesday
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Andrew Wiggins is active Wednesday in the team's game against the Sacramento Kings.
Wiggins is dealing with a knee injury, but despite his original questionable tag, he was upgraded to probable about two hours before scheduled tipoff. That was a sign that the 25-year-old would be able to suit up, and that's exactly what's happening here. Expect him in his usual role.
Our models project Wiggins for 20.0 points, 4.7 rebounds, 2.6 assists and 32.0 FanDuel points across 33.8 minutes of action.
- Kyle Kuzma (calf) questionable for Lakers on Saturday April 9th, 2021
- Portland's Jusuf Nurkic (knee) out again on Saturday April 9th, 2021
- Lakers' Marc Gasol (hamstring) questionable for Saturday April 9th, 2021
- Rockets' Avery Bradley starting on Friday in place of injured John Wall (knee) April 9th, 2021
- Detroit's Wayne Ellington (rest) out on Saturday April 9th, 2021
- Pistons' Jerami Grant (knee) out on Saturday April 9th, 2021
- Jordan Poole coming off the bench for Warriors on Sunday April 4th, 2021
- Draymond Green starting on Sunday, Juan Toscano-Anderson coming off the bench April 4th, 2021
- Stephen Curry starting for Warriors on Sunday, Jordan Poole coming off the bench April 4th, 2021
- Warriors' Draymond Green (finger) available on Sunday April 4th, 2021
- Eric Paschall (hip) out again for Warriors Sunday April 3rd, 2021
- Warriors' Draymond Green (finger) questionable for Sunday April 3rd, 2021