Clippers' Lou Williams (hip) available to play Wednesday
Los Angeles Clippers guard Lou Williams will suit up Wednesday in the team's game against the Sacramento Kings.
Williams has missed the last few games for the Clippers due to a hip injury, but he's ready to return after a 10-day layoff. He'll be out there, presumably as a primary scoring option for the second unit. It's unclear if the veteran will be on a minutes limit.
Our models project Williams for 13.5 points, 2.1 rebounds, 4.6 assists and 22.5 FanDuel points across 25.3 minutes of action.
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (contact tracing) could miss All-Star game March 7th, 2021
- 76ers Ben Simmons (contact tracing) could miss All-Star game March 7th, 2021
- Rockets recall Kevin Porter Jr. from G League, eligible to play after All-Star break March 6th, 2021
- Woj: Blake Griffin, Pistons agree to buyout March 5th, 2021
- Kevon Looney coming off Warriors' bench Thursday night March 4th, 2021
- Kent Bazemore coming off Warriors' bench Thursday night March 4th, 2021
- Update: Clippers starting Reggie Jackson for Paul George (dizziness) on Thursday March 4th, 2021
- Paul George (dizziness) a late scratch for Clippers against Wizards March 4th, 2021
- Reggie Jackson playing with Clippers' second unit on Thursday March 4th, 2021
- Kawhi Leonard (back) starting in Clippers' Thursday lineup, Reggie Jackson to bench March 4th, 2021
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard (back) available for Thursday's game against Washington March 4th, 2021
- Clippers' Marcus Morris (concussion) officially out Thursday March 4th, 2021