Jayson Tatum (COVID-19) ruled out again for Celtics
Boston Celtics forward Jayson Tatum (COVID-19) will not travel to Philadelphia for Wednesday's game against the 76ers, per head coach Brad Stevens.
Tatum will miss a third consecutive contest. Stevens said Tatum's status for a Friday rematch against the 76ers is "to be determined." Kemba Walker made his season debut on Sunday and should help fill the void again in Wednesday's matchup. Carsen Edwards (health protocols) also won't travel to Philadelphia but Robert Williams (health protocols) is expected to return.
Kemba posted a 46.2 usage percentage over 19.6 minutes on Monday and averaged 1.0 FanDuel points per minute. numberFire's models currently project him for 25.4 FanDuel points in 24.0 minutes on Wednesday versus the 76ers.
- Carmelo Anthony (ankle) questionable for Portland on Monday May 9th, 2021
- Theo Maledon (foot) available for Thunder on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Kelly Olynyk (ankle) questionable for Houston on Monday May 9th, 2021
- Aleksej Pokusevski starting for Thunder on Sunday in place of injured Lu Dort (hip) May 9th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) out again on Monday May 9th, 2021
- Kings' Harrison Barnes (adductor) out again on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Robert Williams (toe) will not return for Boston Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Robert Williams (toe) starting for Boston Sunday; Tristan Thompson back to bench May 9th, 2021
- Robert Williams (toe) available for Boston Sunday afternoon May 9th, 2021
- Tristan Thompson coming off Celtics' bench Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Andre Iguodala (quad) available for Heat on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Jaylen Brown (ankle) remains out for Boston Sunday May 9th, 2021