Mavericks' Tim Hardaway Jr. (groin) starting on Monday; Josh Green to bench
Dallas Mavericks guard Tim Hardaway Jr. will start on Monday in the team's game against the Toronto Raptors.
Hardway came into game day with a questionable tag due to a left groin strain, but he's ultimately been cleared to return from a one-game absence. He'll also rejoin the starting five, which will demote Josh Green to a role off the bench.
Our models project Hardaway for 16.6 points, 3.6 rebounds, 2.2 assists and 26.3 FanDuel points across 31.9 minutes of action.
- Dennis Schroder starting for Lakers on Friday, Talen Horton-Tucker coming off the bench February 26th, 2021
- Cody Martin starting for Hornets on Friday in place of injured Cody Zeller (hip) February 26th, 2021
- Hornets' Cody Zeller (hip) out on Friday February 26th, 2021
- Lakers' Dennis Schroder (health protocols) available on Friday February 26th, 2021
- Spurs' Devin Vassell (health protocols) out again on Saturday February 26th, 2021
- Thunder start Isaiah Roby for inactive Al Horford (rest) on Friday February 26th, 2021
- Kristaps Porzingis (back) labeled as questionable on Dallas' Saturday injury report February 26th, 2021
- Carlisle: Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (back) expected to play in Saturday's game against Nets February 26th, 2021
- Maxi Kleber back in Mavericks' lineup Thursday, James Johnson on bench February 25th, 2021
- Dwight Powell coming off Mavericks' bench Thursday night February 25th, 2021
- Boban Marjanovic starting in Mavericks' Thursday lineup, Dwight Powell to bench February 25th, 2021
- James Johnson coming off Mavericks' bench with Maxi Kleber starting on Thursday February 25th, 2021