Minnesota's Ricky Rubio (health protocols) remains out on Monday
Minnesota Timberwolves point guard Ricky Rubio (health protocols) will not play in Monday's game against the Atlanta Hawks.
Rubio remains sidelined while in protocol. Expect Jarrett Culver to play more minutes against a Hawks' unit ranked 13th in defensive efficiency.
Culver's current Monday projection includes 6.6 points, 3.3 rebounds, and 1.2 assists.
- Goran Dragic coming off Miami's bench Thursday night March 4th, 2021
- Jimmy Butler (knee) starting for Miami Thursday; Goran Dragic to bench March 4th, 2021
- New Orleans' Zion Williamson (toe) ruled out on Thursday March 4th, 2021
- Miami's KZ Okpala starting for injured Bam Adebayo (knee) on Thursday March 4th, 2021
- JJ Redick (heel) ruled out for New Orleans Thursday night March 4th, 2021
- Indiana's Domantas Sabonis (ankle) active for Thursday's game against Denver March 4th, 2021
- Jake Layman starting for Timberwolves Wednesday; Josh Okogie to bench March 3rd, 2021
- Josh Okogie playing with Minnesota's second unit on Wednesday March 3rd, 2021
- Timberwolves starting Josh Okogie for inactive Malik Beasley on Saturday February 27th, 2021
- Timberwolves' Malik Beasley to be suspended 12 games February 25th, 2021
- Minnesota's Jarrett Culver (ankle) available with 15-minute restriction on Wednesday February 24th, 2021
- Timberwolves' Jarrett Culver (ankle) expected back Wednesday February 24th, 2021