Jaylen Brown (health protocols) questionable for Celtics on Friday
Boston Celtics small forward Jaylen Brown (health protocols) is questionable to play on Friday against the Orlando Magic.
The Celtics are set to return Friday after a week off due to the league's COVID-19 protocols. Brown, Daniel Theis, Semi Ojeleye, and Javonte Green are all questionable because of health and safety concerns. Jayson Tatum, Carsen Edwards, Romeo Langford, and Robert Williams will remain out Friday. Tristan Thompson and Grant Williams have been removed from the injury report. Kemba Walker is still out with knee problems.
Brown is posting a 32.8 usage percentage when he's on the court without Tatum this season, an increase of 3.6 percent, and averaging 1.2 FanDuel points per minute.
- Nicolas Batum coming off Clippers' bench Tuesday June 22nd, 2021
- Terance Mann coming off Clippers' bench on Tuesday June 22nd, 2021
- Ivica Zubac starting for Clippers in Game 2; Nicolas Batum back to bench June 22nd, 2021
- Patrick Beverley starting for Clippers in Game 2; Terance Mann to bench June 22nd, 2021
- Marcus Morris (knee) will suit up for Clippers Tuesday June 22nd, 2021
- Kevin Huerter (ankle) probable for Hawks Wednesday June 22nd, 2021
- Thunder trade Al Horford to Boston June 18th, 2021
- Moses Brown traded from Thunder to Celtics June 18th, 2021
- Celtics send Kemba Walker, picks to Thunder for Al Horford, Moses Brown June 18th, 2021
- Kemba Walker (knee) ruled out for Celtics Tuesday June 1st, 2021
- Celtics' Robert Williams (ankle) doubtful for Game 5 on Tuesday June 1st, 2021
- Boston's Kemba Walker (knee) doubtful for Game 5's matchup against Nets May 31st, 2021