Luke Kennard coming off Clippers' bench Wednesday
Los Angeles Clippers guard Luke Kennard will come off the bench on Wednesday in the team's game against the Golden State Warriors.
Kennard go the start on Tuesday night in the loss to the San Antonio Spurs, but that was with Paul George sidelined due to an ankle injury. With the latter's return comes a demotion back to the second unit for Kennard, who figures to only get starts in case of an injury to someone ahead of him in the depth chart.
Our models project Kennard for 8.5 points, 2.7 rebounds, 1.6 assists and 15.0 FanDuel points across 20.9 minutes of action.
- New York's Elfrid Payton (hamstring) doubtful for Tuesday's game against Spurs March 1st, 2021
- Mavs' Willie Cauley-Stein (thumb) will not return Monday March 1st, 2021
- Hornets rule out Gordon Hayward (hand) for Monday March 1st, 2021
- Heat list Jimmy Butler (knee) as questionable for Tuesday March 1st, 2021
- Cleveland's Cedi Osman (back) active for Monday's contest against Houston March 1st, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (shoulder) to start Monday versus Spurs March 1st, 2021
- Clippers' Lou Williams (rest) ruled out on Tuesday February 23rd, 2021
- Marcus Morris coming off the bench for Clippers on Friday February 19th, 2021
- Clippers' Lou Williams coming off the bench on Friday February 19th, 2021
- Reggie Jackson coming off the bench for Clippers on Friday February 19th, 2021
- Clippers' Luke Kennard (knee) available on Friday February 19th, 2021
- Nicolas Batum starting for Clippers on Friday, Marcus Morris coming off the bench February 19th, 2021