Reggie Bullock (knee) questionable for Knicks Wednesday
New York Knicks guard/forward Reggie Bullock (sore knee) is questionable to play on Wednesday versus the Utah Jazz.
Bullock is a late addition to a Knicks' injury report that has already ruled out Alec Burks (ankle) and Frank Ntilikina (knee) and also lists Nerlens Noel (ankle) as questionable. Immanuel Quickley and Austin Rivers should both see more minutes if Bullock is ruled out. Kevin Knox, who is listed as probable with left knee soreness, could replace Bullock in the starting lineup.
Bullock is currently numberFire's third-best FanDuel value on Wednesday's 11-game slate. Our models project him for 21.5 FanDuel points and he has a salary of $3,600. Julius Randle is projected for 46.2 FanDuel points, seventh-most among all players, and that will rise if Bullock is ruled out. Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Knicks have the lowest implied total (102.5 points) on Wednesday.
- Talen Horton-Tucker (calf) available for Lakers on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Wesley Matthews starting for Lakers on Sunday in place of injured Kyle Kuzma (back) May 9th, 2021
- Buddy Hield (ankle) available for Kings on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Pistons' Frank Jackson (ankle) will not return on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Carmelo Anthony (ankle) questionable for Portland on Monday May 9th, 2021
- Theo Maledon (foot) available for Thunder on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Immanuel Quickley (ankle) ruled out for Knicks Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Immanuel Quickley (ankle) doubtful for Knicks on Sunday May 8th, 2021
- Alec Burks (knee) doubtful for New York on Sunday May 8th, 2021
- Alec Burks (knee) out for Knicks on Friday May 7th, 2021
- Knicks' Immanuel Quickley (ankle) out on Friday May 7th, 2021
- Alec Burks (knee) doubtful for New York on Friday May 6th, 2021