Timberwolves' Josh Okogie (hamstring) still sidelined, could play Thursday
Minnesota Timberwolves shooting guard Josh Okogie (left hamstring) will remain out Tuesday versus the Denver Nuggets.
Timberwolves head coach Ryan Saunders is hopeful that Okogie will be available for Thursday's game against the Portland Trail Blazers. Tuesday will be Okogie's fourth consecutive absence. His return will likely cut into Juan Hernangomez and Jarrett Culver's minutes, though it's unclear how it will impact the starting lineup. Saunders has used five different lineups through six games and Malik Beasley has been the only player to start in every game for Minnesota.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Timberwolves have the second-lowest implied total (107.75 points) on Tuesday's five-game slate. Our models believe Ricky Rubio is the best value on the roster and at his position Tuesday, with a projection of 27 FanDuel points and a salary of $4,500.
- Denver's P.J. Dozier (hamstring) questionable for Saturday's game against Thunder February 26th, 2021
- Kings' Tyrese Haliburton (calf) not expected to play on Friday February 26th, 2021
- Atlanta's Cam Reddish (Achilles) doubtful for Friday's matchup against Thunder February 26th, 2021
- Cavaliers' Larry Nance Jr. (finger) sheds cast February 26th, 2021
- Nets' Kevin Durant (hamstring) ruled out until after All-Star break February 26th, 2021
- Frank Ntilikina 'fantastic' for Knicks on defense February 26th, 2021
- Timberwolves' Malik Beasley to be suspended 12 games February 25th, 2021
- Minnesota's Jarrett Culver (ankle) available with 15-minute restriction on Wednesday February 24th, 2021
- Timberwolves' Jarrett Culver (ankle) expected back Wednesday February 24th, 2021
- Malik Beasley starting for Minnesota on Friday, Jaden McDaniels coming off the bench February 19th, 2021
- Jaden McDaniels coming off the bench for Timberwolves on Friday February 19th, 2021
- Malik Beasley coming off Timberwolves' bench on Wednesday February 17th, 2021