Knicks' Nerlens Noel (ankle) out Monday
New York Knicks center Nerlens Noel (sprained left ankle) is not available for the team's Monday night game against the Atlanta Hawks.
Per the Knicks' PR department, Noel apparently sprained his ankle during the team's previous game, but Noel was not listed on the team's injury report prior to tonight's game, and the team released this information during halftime.
Julius Randle could see extended work with Noel sidelined, while Kevin Knox could see a bump in his workload as well.
- Danilo Gallinari starting for Hawks Wednesday in place of injured Clint Capela March 3rd, 2021
- Jake Layman starting for Timberwolves Wednesday; Josh Okogie to bench March 3rd, 2021
- Willie Cauley-Stein (thumb) available for Mavericks' Wednesday contest against Thunder March 3rd, 2021
- Josh Okogie playing with Minnesota's second unit on Wednesday March 3rd, 2021
- Rockets' Justin Patton playing with second unit Wednesday March 3rd, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (back) ruled out on Wednesday March 3rd, 2021
- Knicks starting Frank Ntilikina for inactive Derrick Rose (health protocols) on Tuesday March 2nd, 2021
- New York's Derrick Rose (health protocols) ruled out on Tuesday March 2nd, 2021
- Elfrid Payton (hamstring) sitting again Tuesday for Knicks March 2nd, 2021
- Knicks' Taj Gibson (ankle) out again for Tuesday March 1st, 2021
- New York's Elfrid Payton (hamstring) doubtful for Tuesday's game against Spurs March 1st, 2021
- Knicks' Elfrid Payton (hamstring) out again on Sunday February 28th, 2021