Bucks' Pat Connaughton (groin) unavailable Monday
Milwaukee Bucks guard/forward Pat Connaughton (left groin) will not play on Monday versus the Detroit Pistons.
Connaughton was previously considered doubtful. He is averaging 17.2 minutes per contest. Donte DiVincenzo could take on some additional minutes Monday for Milwaukee while Bryn Forbes, Jordan Nwora, or Thanasis Antetokounmpo could also be more involved. The Pistons will be without Blake Griffin (injury management) and Josh Jackson (ankle), so the Bucks may let their young legs run if the game gets out of hand.
numberFire’s models project DiVincenzo for 22.5 FanDuel points versus the Pistons and he has a salary of $4,800 on Monday’s slate. Per
- Joe Ingles playing with Utah's second unit on Monday March 1st, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (injury management) starting on Monday, Joe Ingles to bench March 1st, 2021
- NBA postpones Tuesday's game between Raptors and Pistons March 1st, 2021
- New Orleans' JJ Redick (hamstring) available for Monday's game against Jazz March 1st, 2021
- Rockets starting Victor Oladipo for inactive Eric Gordon on Monday March 1st, 2021
- Houston's Eric Gordon (knee) ruled out on Monday March 1st, 2021
- Bucks' Bobby Portis coming off the bench on Sunday February 28th, 2021
- D.J. Augustin will start for Bucks Sunday versus Clippers; Bobby Portis to bench February 28th, 2021
- Bucks' Jrue Holiday (health and safety) available for Sunday February 28th, 2021
- Bucks' D.J. Augustin (personal) not listed on Sunday injury report February 27th, 2021
- Woj: Jrue Holiday (health protocols) likely to play for Bucks Sunday February 27th, 2021
- Bobby Portis starting for Bucks Thursday in place of D.J. Augustin (personal) February 25th, 2021