Bryce Dejean-Jones starting for Pelicans, Alonzo Gee benched
New Orleans Pelicans guard Bryce Dejean-Jones will start Friday's game versus the Philadelphia 76ers, sending Alonzo Gee back to the bench.
Dejean-Jones will likely hold down the starting two-guard spot until Eric Gordon (finger) is able to get back on the court, but he hasn't done enough as a starter to warrant ownership in most settings. Gee is also a negligible fantasy asset.
Dejean-Jones currently ranks 77th with a -0.4 nERD through 11 games this season, including eight as a starter. On the year, he's averaging 6.3 points, 3.5 rebounds, 1.1 assists and 0.9 3-pointers per game on a 52.9 True Shooting Percentage.
- Terance Mann starting for Clippers in Game 5 on Wednesday in place of injured Kawhi Leonard (knee) June 16th, 2021
- Hawks' Trae Young (shoulder) available for Game 5 on Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available and starting in Game 5 on Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) out again for Game 5 on Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- Suns' Chris Paul in COVID-19 protocol, out indefinitely June 16th, 2021
- Pelicans' James Johnson (knee) available on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- James Johnson (knee) questionable for Pelicans Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) out for Pelicans in season finale Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Pelicans' Steven Adams (toe) out again on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) out again for Pelicans Friday May 14th, 2021
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) listed as questionable on Pelicans' Friday injury report May 13th, 2021