Bogdan Bogdanovic not signing with Bucks, entering free agency
Sacramento Kings small forward Bogdan Bogdanovic plans to enter restricted free agency on Friday, reports Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Bogdanovic was expected to go to the Milwaukee Bucks in a sign-and-trade deal, but to the Kings' surprise, he apparently never had any interest in signing with the Bucks. The 28-year-old averaged a career-high 15.1 points for the Kings last season. Ersan Ilyasova, who was supposed to be involved in the reported sign-and-trade, will be waived by Milwaukee instead.
Bogdanovic averaged 26.1 FanDuel points with the career-best 15.1 points, 3.4 rebounds, 3.4 assists, 1.0 steals, and 2.7 3-pointers last year. His 22.6 percent usage rate was third in the Kings' rotation behind De'Aaron Fox and Hield.
- Al Horford (personal) ruled out again for Thunder Tuesday January 19th, 2021
- C.J. McCollum has broken foot, out for Trail Blazers at least 4 weeks January 19th, 2021
- Lonzo Ball (knee) questionable for Pelicans Tuesday night January 19th, 2021
- Lakers' LeBron James (ankle) starting as expected Monday January 18th, 2021
- Utah's Joe Ingles (Achilles) listed questionable for Tuesday night January 18th, 2021
- Garrett Temple starting for Chicago Monday in place of Patrick Williams January 18th, 2021
- Hawks' Danilo Gallinari (ankle) out again Monday January 18th, 2021
- Hawks' Cam Reddish (knee) remains sidelined on Monday, Kevin Huerter to start January 18th, 2021
- Atlanta's Cam Reddish (knee) questionable for Monday's contest against Minnesota January 18th, 2021
- Kevin Huerter starting for Hawks Saturday in place of injured Cam Reddish January 16th, 2021
- Hawks' Cam Reddish (knee) ruled out for Saturday January 16th, 2021
- Cam Reddish (knee) listed as questionable on Atlanta's Saturday injury report January 16th, 2021