Russell Westbrook (quad) to return for Rockets in Game 5
Houston Rockets point guard Russell Westbrook (quad) will play in Game 5 against the Oklahoma City Thunder, reports Mark Berman of Fox 26 (KRIV).
Russell Westbrook was going to test his quad during pregame workouts before Game 5 was postponed and he reportedly looked "explosive" in a 5-on-5 scrimmage at Thursday's practice. There hasn't been word of any minute restriction for Westbrook in his Rockets postseason debut. Eric Gordon will lose usage and Westbrook could benefit from Lu Dort zeroing in on James Harden.
Westbrook averaged 49.2 FanDuel points in three games in the bubble before injuring his quad.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic headed to Hawks after Kings decline to match four-year $72 million offer sheet November 24th, 2020
- Celtics planning to ease Kemba Walker (knee) into 2020-21 season November 24th, 2020
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope reportedly re-ups with Lakers on 3-year contract November 21st, 2020
- Boston Celtics reportedly sign Tristan Thompson November 21st, 2020
- Elfrid Payton reportedly re-signs with Knicks on 1-year deal November 21st, 2020
- Trail Blazers' Carmelo Anthony reportedly returning on 1-year deal November 21st, 2020
- Houston reportedly trades Trevor Ariza, No. 16 to Detroit November 18th, 2020
- Rockets' Danuel House Jr. out for the season following violation of bubble protocols September 11th, 2020
- Rockets' Danuel House Jr. (personal) out again for Game 5 on Saturday September 11th, 2020
- Rockets' Danuel House (personal) ruled out on Tuesday September 8th, 2020
- Rockets' Danuel House Jr. (head) will not return to Game 1 on Friday September 4th, 2020
- Rockets' Russell Westbrook (quad) to be limited to 25-30 minutes Monday August 31st, 2020