Nuggets' Monte Morris starting in Game 4 against Jazz on Sunday, Torrey Craig coming off the bench
Denver Nuggets shooting guard Monte Morris is in the starting five for Game 4 on Sunday against the Utah Jazz.
Morris will get the start over Torrey Craig for Game 4. Our models expect him to play 22.7 minutes against the Jazz.
Morris' Game 4 projection includes 9.2 points, 2.0 rebounds, 3.5 assists, and 19.4 FanDuel points.
- Dennis Schroder starting for Lakers on Friday, Talen Horton-Tucker coming off the bench February 26th, 2021
- Cody Martin starting for Hornets on Friday in place of injured Cody Zeller (hip) February 26th, 2021
- Hornets' Cody Zeller (hip) out on Friday February 26th, 2021
- Lakers' Dennis Schroder (health protocols) available on Friday February 26th, 2021
- Spurs' Devin Vassell (health protocols) out again on Saturday February 26th, 2021
- Thunder start Isaiah Roby for inactive Al Horford (rest) on Friday February 26th, 2021
- Denver's P.J. Dozier (hamstring) questionable for Saturday's game against Thunder February 26th, 2021
- Nuggets' JaMychal Green (shoulder) will not play Thursday February 24th, 2021
- Paul Millsap (knee) remains out for Denver Thursday February 24th, 2021
- Zeke Nnaji coming off the bench for Denver on Tuesday February 23rd, 2021
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) available on Tuesday February 23rd, 2021
- Monte Morris starting for Denver on Tuesday, Zeke Nnaji coming off the bench. February 23rd, 2021