Utah's Mike Conley (personal) probable on Friday
Utah Jazz point guard Mike Conley (personal) is probable to play in Friday's Game 3 matchup against the Denver Nuggets.
Conley is probable to return with his quarantine scheduled to end before Game 3's tipoff against the Nuggets. In a role likely with Utah's starting unit, numberFire's models project Conley to score 30.6 FanDuel points.
Conley's Game 3 projection includes 17.4 points, 3.8 rebounds, and 5.1 assists.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic headed to Hawks after Kings decline to match four-year $72 million offer sheet November 24th, 2020
- Celtics planning to ease Kemba Walker (knee) into 2020-21 season November 24th, 2020
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope reportedly re-ups with Lakers on 3-year contract November 21st, 2020
- Boston Celtics reportedly sign Tristan Thompson November 21st, 2020
- Elfrid Payton reportedly re-signs with Knicks on 1-year deal November 21st, 2020
- Trail Blazers' Carmelo Anthony reportedly returning on 1-year deal November 21st, 2020
- Jazz sign Jordan Clarkson to four-year deal worth $52 million November 20th, 2020
- Derrick Favors signs three-year, $27 million deal to return to Utah November 20th, 2020
- NBA Playoffs to resume Saturday August 28th, 2020
- Nuggets-Jazz Game 6 postponed Thursday August 27th, 2020
- Juwan Morgan playing off Utah's bench with Mike Conley (personal) starting on Friday August 21st, 2020
- Mike Conley (quarantine) reportedly returning to Jazz lineup Friday for Game 3 August 21st, 2020