Lu Dort (knee) cleared to return for Thunder in Game 2
Oklahoma City Thunder rookie shooting guard Lu Dort (right knee sprain) is available to play on Thursday against the Houston Rockets in Game 2, per head coach Billy Donovan.
Dort had been ruled out on Wednesday but he apparently woke up feeling a lot better. Terrance Ferguson has been starting in place of Dort and Dennis Schroder logged over 30 minutes in Game 1. The undrafted rookie's contributions mostly come on defense.
Dort averaged 12.6 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Miami's Goran Dragic (foot) available off the bench for Game 6 on Sunday October 11th, 2020
- Dwight Howard coming off the bench for Lakers in Game 6 on Sunday October 11th, 2020
- Lakers' Alex Caruso starting in Game 6 on Sunday, Dwight Howard coming off the bench October 11th, 2020
- Miami's Goran Dragic (foot) ruled out for NBA Finals Game 5 on Friday October 9th, 2020
- Bam Adebayo (neck) removed from Miami's Game 5 injury report October 8th, 2020
- Meyers Leonard coming off the bench for Miami in Game 4 on Tuesday October 6th, 2020
- NBA Playoffs to resume Saturday August 28th, 2020
- Thunder-Rockets to boycott Game 5 on Wednesday August 26th, 2020
- Thunder's Lu Dort (knee) back in lineup for Game 2 over Terrance Ferguson August 20th, 2020
- Terrance Ferguson playing off Thunder bench Thursday August 20th, 2020
- Lu Dort (knee) cleared to return for Thunder in Game 2 August 20th, 2020
- Thunder's Lu Dort (knee) upgraded to questionable August 20th, 2020