OG Anunoby (knee) starting for Toronto on Monday in Game 1
Toronto Raptors small forward OG Anunoby (sore right knee) is starting against the Brooklyn Nets on Monday in Game 1 of the first round of the NBA Playoffs.
Anunoby was kept out of the Raptors' last two seeding games to heal up for the postseason. His primarily responsibitlity throughout the series will likely be to keep Caris LeVert in check. Anunoby has averaged 9.7 points, 3.8 rebounds, 1.5 assists, 1.3 steals, 0.5 blocks, and 1.2 triples in the bubble.
numberFire's models expect Anunoby to score 23.4 FanDuel points on Monday. He costs $4,300.
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (contact tracing) could miss All-Star game March 7th, 2021
- 76ers Ben Simmons (contact tracing) could miss All-Star game March 7th, 2021
- Rockets recall Kevin Porter Jr. from G League, eligible to play after All-Star break March 6th, 2021
- Woj: Blake Griffin, Pistons agree to buyout March 5th, 2021
- Kevon Looney coming off Warriors' bench Thursday night March 4th, 2021
- Kent Bazemore coming off Warriors' bench Thursday night March 4th, 2021
- Terence Davis coming off Raptors' bench with DeAndre Bembry starting on Thursday March 4th, 2021
- Yuta Watanabe back with Toronto's second unit Thursday March 4th, 2021
- Toronto's DeAndre Bembry starting on Thursday, Terence Davis to bench March 4th, 2021
- Raptors' Stanley Johnson starting Thursday over Yuta Watanabe March 4th, 2021
- Chris Boucher coming off Raptors' bench Wednesday March 3rd, 2021
- Raptors starting Aron Baynes on Wednesday, Chris Boucher to bench March 3rd, 2021