E'Twaun Moore moved to Pelicans' second unit Thursday
New Orleans Pelicans guard E'Twaun Moore is not starting on Thursday against the Orlando Magic.
The 31-year-old Moore may pick up a DNP-CD on Thursday as the Pelicans are eliminated from the playoffs and intend to hold out their normal starters. Frank Jackson and Nickeil Alexander-Walker will join Josh Hart (knee), Nicolo Melli, and Jaxson Hayes in the starting lineup on Thursday evening. Hart, Jackson, and Alexander-Walker figure to see plenty of minutes.
Per FanDuel Sportsbook, the Pelicans are 4.0-point underdogs on Thursday.
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (ankle) questionable for Saturday's Game 5 matchup against Denver September 25th, 2020
- JaVale McGee coming off Lakers' bench with Dwight Howard starting in Thursday's Game 4 lineup September 24th, 2020
- Lakers starting Dwight Howard in Thursday's Game 4 lineup against Nuggets, JaVale McGee to bench September 24th, 2020
- Celtics' Gordon Hayward (ankle) available for Game 3 against Miami on Saturday September 19th, 2020
- Celtics: "significant optimism" Gordon Hayward (ankle) will be active for Game 3 on Saturday September 19th, 2020
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (back) available for Friday's Game 1 matchup against Nuggets September 18th, 2020
- E'Twaun Moore moved to Pelicans' second unit Thursday August 13th, 2020
- Pelicans' Frank Jackson starting at point guard on Thursday August 13th, 2020
- Pelicans starting Josh Hart (knee) in Thursday's lineup against Magic August 13th, 2020
- Pelicans starting Nickeil Alexander-Walker on Thursday, E'Twaun Moore to bench August 13th, 2020
- Lonzo Ball unlikely to play in Pelicans' finale Thursday night August 13th, 2020
- Pelicans' Josh Hart (knee) questionable on Thursday August 12th, 2020